- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.9 x 11.4 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 249 g
- Item model number: F3003PK6
- ASIN: B00CBFAE7G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 9 2014
- Average Customer Review: 149 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #676 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
THERMOS Funtainer 10 Ounce Food Jar, Pink
- Thermos vacuum insulation technology locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness, hot or cold
- Unbreakable 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior withstand the demands of everyday use, Hand wash recommended
- Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean
- Keeps hot for 5 hours and cold for 7 hours while exterior stays cool to touch
- 10-ounce capacity, measures 3.5 by 3.5 by 4.5-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: Pink
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Healthy lunches start with fresh foods and beverages. Thermos FUNtainer food jars keeps foods their freshest until lunchtime and beyond. Kids love Thermos FUNtainer products because they look cool, keep cool and they’re fun to use. Parents love them because they’re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible.
Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature change within the food container by creating an airless space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. This superior insulated FUNtainer food jar keeps items hot for 5 hours or cold for 7, making it a great choice you can depend on to keep your kids food hotter, colder, and fresher longer.
Features and Benefits
Constructed with double wall stainless steel, this 10 ounce food jar is virtually unbreakable and built to withstand the demands of everyday use. It features an extra wide mouth which is easy to fill, eat from and clean.
Recommended Tip for Maximum Beverage Enjoyment
In order to maximize the incredible insulation technology, it is recommended to either pre-chill or pre-heat the food jar just prior to use. This can be accomplished by filling the food jar with cold or hot tap water, attaching the lid and letting it rest for a few minutes. Before you are ready to use, simply empty the water and fill with your favorite food item. Attaching the lid will further increase the thermal efficiency.
The FUNtainer food jar is made of BPA-free materials and is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- Insulated: Keeps hot for 5 hours or cold for 7 hours with Thermos vacuum insulation technology
- Durable: Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
- High Quality Materials: 100% BPA-free
- Bonus Feature: Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean
- Capacity: 10 Ounce
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I fill them with hot water (from coffee maker), for 10 minutes, then drain and fill with warmed up pasta or soup or whatever. It keeps it nice and warm until their lunch time. I pack lunches at 7am and they eat around 12. When I unpack at 3 it's slightly above room temperature. Still warm but not hot like before.
Also they drop these and they don't leak at all. But they can open them themselves.
Don't forget to fill it with hot boiling water for 5 minutes before filling it with heated food.
I had another one that lasted about 4 years. At some point, we noticed the heat was escaping from the thermos as you could feel the heat from the exterior with boiling water inside.
Pro tip: fill with boiling water and close lid, wait 5min then insert heated food. It will stay warm for a few hours in a lunchbox.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews