Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TP-Link Smart Dimmer Switch, 1-Pack, White (HS220)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GENTLE OFF - Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- SCHEDULING - Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / Works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.System requirements:Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Dimmer Switch with brightness control. Note1: Requires neutral wiring. If no neutral wire is present, installation cannot be completed. Note2: Works in single pole wiring only. Note3: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz wireless home connection. Please consult a professional electrician if you are unfamiliar with basic electrical wiring.
From the manufacturer
Installs in minutes (with basic electrical wiring experience).
1. Easily replaces standard traditional light switches (single-pole).
2. Kasa app guides through wiring and setup.
3. Connects to secured home Wi-Fi network (2.4GHz). No hub required.
- Neutral wire connection
- Secured home Wi-Fi network
- Dimmable LED or Incandescent Bulbs. (150W Max LED load/300W Max Incandescent load)
- Basic installation tools (screwdriver, wire strippers, voltage checker)
The Kasa app guides you through each step of the wiring process and helps you connect to your home Wi-Fi. You can control the brightness of lights, set schedules, or include with other devices in Kasa lighting scenes to set the perfect ambiance. The Kasa app gives you the ability to monitor and control your smart dimmer from anywhere.
Control Your Dimmer from Anywhere
With the Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. Plus, easily control it from anywhere using the Kasa app or your favorite voice assistant device.
Use 'Gentle Off' to fade off the lights in your child's bedroom as they drift off to sleep or allow yourself time to exit a room without bumping into something in the dark.
Control the brightness of lights in any room and set the ambiance for any activity. Designed to dim today's energy efficient LEDs as well as traditional incandescent bulbs.
Use 'Schedules' to set your smart dimmer switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. With IFTTT or Nest, you can set your device to turn on and off depending on your location.
Group your smart dimmer switch with other Kasa devices to create 'Scenes'. Have it be a part of a scene for when you wake up, go to bed, or one to make it look like you're home even if you aren't.
Control with Your Voice
Set lighting levels using voice control with an Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana supported device.
Your Home. One App.
The Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing easy control of your home from your Android or iOS smartphone.
No Hub Required
The Smart Dimmer connects to your secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. No need for a separate smart home hub.
|Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer (HS220)||Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch (HS200)||Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, 3-way Kit (HS210 KIT)|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓|
|Scheduling and Timer||✓||✓||✓|
|Illuminated Switch Locater||✓||✓||✓|
|Amazon Alexa Certified||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Microsoft Cortana||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with IFTTT, Nest and more||✓||✓||✓|
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
but i would recommend the Philips dimmiable bulbs over this
i went cheap
pay the extra if you want to smart home your place
Want to see more reviews on this item?