- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
TRI SYNERGY INC X REBIRTH
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Gigantic space cities and networks of highways solve the paradox of endless space and getting to where the action is
- Intuitive controls and streamlined and simple menus – complexity is great, complicated controls are not
- Managing relationships is the most intuitive way to control gameplay. Land on stations and explore and converse. Hire crews for your ships and administrators for your facilities
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English
- Rated : Teen
- Product Dimensions : 13.69 x 2.92 x 19.05 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Release date : Nov. 15 2013
- Manufacturer : TRI SYNERGY INC
- ASIN : B00FAVVKO4
- Item model number : 12294
- Customer Reviews:
X Rebirth is a complete redesign of the X games and space games in general. In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power. Enter a young adveturer and his unlikely female ally traveling in an old, battered ship with a glorious past - two people alone againsta the galaxy, playing a key part in teh avents to come. The fate of the universe rests in the hands of the player.
Top reviews from other countries
The game feels like they changed the target audience to sell to the mass market and got away from those of us that liked the old versions. If you want a far less complicated game that the average gamer can figure out, then you will most likely like the game - if you are looking for the old X type games (very in-depth - and as complicated as you want to make it) this game is not it.
1) You are 'stuck' to one ship; you can buy others but you cannot fly them (your employees do).
2) Walking around a station was cool - for about 12 minutes, now it is a BOTHER - get the NESA mod (Never Enter Stations Again).
3) Your "fleet" is pretty dumb (bad AI) - there are mod's that help with this at least. (both combat and trading)
4) Your "universal ship" is not that universal in what or how you can upgrade - it ends up being parked somewhere 'safe' and used as a command HQ
5) Drone control was also cool for about 12 minutes - until my ship was destroyed while I was out in a drone trying to get something done - seems my co-pilot and crew were too stupid to do much more than sit there and get blasted to death - restart
I've not gotten into the station building phase yet, I have to admit that I'm not really "gung-ho" about the game, but I'm sure I will get there.