Disk Purge-Professional Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Utility software allows office professionals unlimited hard-drive erases
- Designed for servers and high-end disk drives; erases all types of hard drives
- International erasing standards; allows user to create custom erasing patterns
- Removes viruses and spyware prior to re-installing OS and connecting to network
- Works for all PC-based operating systems, even if OS is unstable or missing
- Platform: Windows XP / 95 / 2000 / NT / Me / 98, Linux
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Amazon.ca Product Description
Disk Purge Pro - Supports Multiple Drives Simultaneously and Fiber Channel Drives. The complete data erasing program for data centers, repair shops, and enterprise systems. 93% of all used computers contain private information about their previous owners, including credit card and social security numbers,bank account information, medical and tax records, and personal emails.
From the Manufacturer
Disk Purge Professional Edition offers office managers and professionals an unlimited number of hard-drive erases in an easy-to-use software solution for the office.
- Designed for computers and servers with high-end disk drives
- Disk Purge Professional has many international erasing standards including Department of Defense and Gutmann. Allows the user to create custom erasing patterns.
- Disk Purge Professional erases any size disk drive: the entire drive or drive partitions. Erases all types of hard drives: IDE, SCSI, SATA, USB, RAID, and flash drives
- Supports ATA, SCSI, SATA, Fibre Channel, and USB disk drives
- Estimates the time for performing the disk erase prior to beginning the process
- Allows for erasing multiple drives simultaneously for better productivity
- Sector viewer allow user to view raw data on disk drive
- Supports all major Host Bus Adaptor vendors
- Designed for servers and high-end disk drives, Disk Purge allows office professionals to erase their data.
- Remove viruses and spyware from computers and servers prior to re-installing operating systems and connecting to network.
- Maintain legal compliance with federal, state, and local legislation including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, and Linux
- Operates even if OS is unstable or missing