- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; 20th Anniversary ed. edition (July 7 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062326031
- ISBN-13: 978-0062326034
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 3.6 x 23.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health Paperback – Jul 7 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This beautifully written guide to a woman’s fertility signs is packed with knowledge, wisdom and humor—a must for the bookshelf.” (Co-authors of The New Our Bodies, Ourselves)^“Taking Charge of Your Fertility has become the Our Bodies, Ourselves for our time. Alternately silly, whimsical, and exhaustingly specific, the book was published fifteen years ago and is ranked higher by customers on Amazon than all other books except the third and fourth Harry Potters.” (New York magazine)^“Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a fantastic book, loaded with practical and beautifully presented information that will transform and empower every woman’s relationship with her fertility. I recommend it to women of all ages.” (Christiane Northrup, M.D., Author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause)
From the Back Cover
This new edition for the twentieth anniversary of the groundbreaking national bestseller provides all the information you need to monitor your menstrual cycle—along with updated information on the latest reproductive technologies
Are you unhappy with your current method of birth control? Or demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Do you experience confusing signs and symptoms at various times in your cycle? This invaluable resource provides the answers to your questions while giving you amazing insights into your body.
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women avoid pregnancy naturally, maximize their chances of getting pregnant, or simply gain better control of their gynecological and sexual health. Toni Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to:
- Enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- Maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor or resort to invasive high-tech options
- Expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement
- Gain control and a true understanding of your gynecological and sexual health
This new edition includes:
- A fully revised and intuitive charting system
- A selection of personalized master charts for birth control, pregnancy achievement, breastfeeding, and menopause
- An expanded sixteen-page color insert that reflects the book’s most important concepts
- Six brand-new chapters on topics including balancing hormones naturally, preserving your future fertility, and three medical conditions all women should be aware of
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's definitely not something you want to try to read while the kids or your husband is asking a million questions because there is a lot of great information that you want to give your full attention to
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews