The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe: A Kaplan SAT Score-Raising Classic Mass Market Paperback – May 3 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edgar Allan Poe was an American author, poet, editor, and literary critic, andÂ is best known for his tales ofÂ mysteryÂ and theÂ macabre.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The most important part, however, is the just the thrill of being able to read many of Poe's chilling classic stories in this format. Many of the stories that students read in grade school and high school are included such as "The Tell Tale Heart", "The Fall of the House of Usher" and "The Pit and the Pendulum", and also a few of the lesser-known titles, such as "Hop Frog", "The Black Cat", and William Wilson."
The book itself is easy to carry around and has easy to read font which makes it a great buy. The stories are fantastic and the neat essence of this book is that you can read and learn vocabulary at the same time. Exceptional book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > College & University > SAT & PSAT
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Vocabulary, Slang, & Word Lists
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > Test Guides > SAT & PSAT
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides