Talus Outdoor Technologies ColdAvenger Classic Ski Mask
|Price:||CDN$ 55.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The original high-performance cold weather mask designed to protect against the damaging effects of cold air
- Classic fleece breathes well so you don't overheat, yet insulates against winter weather
- The ColdAvenger ventilator is made of a soft medical grade, non-toxic polyurethane that is comfortable and inherently antimicrobial
- The patented ventilator design allows you to breathe freely and keeps your airways protected with warm and humidified air
- Hidden nose-wire and a generous hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ColdAvenger Classic Fleece face mask is the standard for lightweight warmth and breathability and will provide comfort and protection for most wintertime activities. The ColdAvenger ventilator is made of a soft, medical grade, anti-microbial polyurethane plastic. The patented design allows you to breathe freely while keeping your airways protected and relaxed with warm and humidified air. Built with a hidden “nose-wire” and generous hook & loop closure to allow for a custom fit and near universal sizing. Wear a ColdAvenger . Stay out longer !
The plastic is soft and flexible and and has a natural microbial resistance. It meets the requirements of the US FDA-modified ISO 10993 for biocompatibility, US Pharmacopeia (USP) Class VI requirements for blood contact, complies with FDA food-contact regulations 21 CFR 177.1680 and CFR 177.2600, and is listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and ANSI standard 61 for use in potable water applications.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I walk to work everyday and this thing is amazing, much better than a scarf and my hands are still free, rather than keeping a scarf tight. Read morePublished on Feb. 28 2014 by Sean Elliott
Keeps out the cold but not very comfortable when wearing a helmet and goggles. Design needs some improvement maybe if the filter opened and closed it would be betterPublished on Feb. 21 2014 by dan
We bought this for my Dad who has a lung condition. The mask keeps him warm and warms the air before he breaths it in. We've had -35 degree temperatures lately. Read morePublished on Jan. 10 2014 by x-winger