- Shipping Weight: 581 g
- ASIN: B01G6EGIE0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 26 2016
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #56,501 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Fund No Kink No Tangle Expandable Xhose Flexible Garden Hose Water Pipe Easy Storage with Spray (Blue, 50 feet)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comes with a high quality spray nozzle with difeerent of adjustable patterns and brass connectors, excellent corrosion resistance and durable quality;
- Super strong quality durable tree layer latex;
- Flexible garden hose;
- Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storage;
- Expands up to three times of its length.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Please Read All Of The Important Information On Reverse Side Below Before Sing Your Water Hose
INSTRUCTIONS of using your water hose with a sprinkler
(1) Turn the ON/OFF valve at the end of yur water hose to the OFF position
(2) Turn the water on at the source and your water hose will expand to it's maximum length,when using the water hose for the first time,it's recommended to first fill and extend hose and slightly stretch hoe to release tightness in outer folded material covering, Then release water and refill to use normally
(3)Attach your sprinkler to the ON/OFF valve
(4) Place your sprinkler in the descired place in your yard or garden
Point the sprinkler nozzle away from you and turn on ON/OFF valve to the ON osition and walk away,your sprinkler will work the same way, It works with any ordinary hose.
NOTE:if you are using a sprinkler,that's NOT attached to the ground,such as an oscillating sprinkler, when you turn the water OFF,your sprinkler may be dragged a short distace as the water hose contracts back to it's original length,this should not harm your water hose or your sprinkler.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.