- Actors: Judd Hirsch, Jeff Conaway, Danny DeVito, Marilu Henner, Tony Danza
- Directors: Ed. Weinberger, James Burrows
- Writers: Ed. Weinberger, Barry Kemp, Barry Rubinowitz, David Davis, David Lloyd
- Format: Box set, Color, Dolby, DVD-Video, Full Screen, NTSC
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 4
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Paramount
- Release Date: Feb. 1 2005
- Run Time: 590 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B0006Q93BU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #51,771 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Taxi: The Complete Second Season
|Price:||CDN$ 22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
All 24 episodes from season two--including "Reverend Jim: A Space Odyssey,""The Great Race,""Jim Gets a Pet,""Guess Who's Coming for Brefnish," and the two-part "Fantasy Borough"--are featured in a four-disc set. 9 3/4 hrs. total. Standard; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital mono. **24 episodes on 4 discs. 9 3/4 hrs.**
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Season 2 featured the inclusion of "Reverend Jim" as a regular cast member and the departure of the John Burns character as well as appearances by Rhea Perlman as "Zena" and Carol Cane as "Simka".
Would've liked to have seen a retrospective or some type of commentary from a past cast member, but I was happy to have the full season(some other TV collections only have half-a-season sets).