Teaching the Spoken Language Paperback – Jan 27 1984
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This book presents excellent suggestions for teaching spoken production and listening comprehension which should be taken into account by foreign language teachers at all levels.' Hispania
'Brown and Yule do demonstrate that transactional spoken language is teachable.' Applied Linguistics
About the Author
Brown is Director of the Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics in the University of Cambridge.
George Yule has taught linguistics at the University of Edinburgh, the University of Hawai'i, the University of Minnesota and Louisiana State University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Language Arts
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages