Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 17.16 shipping
Tech 21 BSDR SansAmp Bass Driver DI
|Price:||CDN$ 404.26 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 100% analog
- For stage and studio applications.
- 3 outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers.
- Active EQ controls specifically tuned for bass, cut or boost 12dB.
- Blend control to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Amazon.ca Product Description
Pre-amp, stomp box and DI all in one. Dial up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between.
From the Manufacturer
Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.
The controls offer a broad range of traditional bass amp sounds, including such meaty styles as Bassman® and SVT®, as well as raunchy, crunchy overdriven sounds that would typically require a multitude of effects units.
- PRESENCE: controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.
- DRIVE: adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- LEVEL: regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels.
- BLEND: allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- BASS & TREBLE: are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB.
Phantom power operable, or uses optional DC power supply, Tech 21 Model #DC2, or 9V alkaline battery (not included).
Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5", Weight: 14 oz.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If I could change anything about this pedal-
1. effects loop would be cool
2. Switch doesn't have that definite "click" of an EHX/MXR pedal, so you don't know if you hit it unless you look at it. But I just leave it on all the time, but some people use it as a drive.
3. Ummm..... USB charger for my phone.
4. Take off all those damn switches on there. Too confusing.
The SansAmp is a must for any bassist that wants to get tones similar to Geddy Lee (Rush) or Doug Pinnick (King's X). You can shape your low, mid and high to get similar sounds and add presence and gain all from one nice little box. It comes with a nice decorative tin to keep your SansAmp protected. There is also a nice bumper sticker in the box to show off on your car, truck or guitar case.