Technical Report Writing Today Paperback – Jan 3 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SECTION 1: TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION BASICS. 1. Definition of Technical Communication. 2. Profiling Audiences. 3. The Technical Communication Process. 4. Technical Communication Style. 5. Researching. 6. Designing Pages. 7. Using Visual Aids. 8. Describing. SECTION 2: TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION APPLICATIONS. 9. Sets of Instructions. 10. Memorandums and Informal Reports. 11. Developing Websites. 12. Formal Reports. 13. Recommendation and Feasibility Reports. 14. Proposals. 15. User Manuals. SECTION 3: PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION. 16. Presentations. 17. Job Application Materials.
About the Author
Daniel Riordan (Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) teaches courses in technical writing at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Technical Thinking & Writing
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition