- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 18.3 cm ; 599 g
- Shipping Weight: 962 g
- Item model number: Teo
- ASIN: B01AIEUIMM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2016
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,516 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Best Teo Aroma, Scent and Fragrance Diffuser, Essential Oil Aromatherapy, Humidifier - Now with Handmade Ceramic, FSC Certified Beech Wood, Belgian Design, Timer, LED Light, Long Cord, Silent Fan
- 💐The NEWLY designed TEO ultrasonic aroma air diffuser and humidifier from Belgium is a stylish piece of furniture for your home that relieves stress and improves your mood. (30-day money back and 1 year warranty). This modern electric ultrasonic diffuser is a must have for your room decoration.
- 💐Real BEECH WOOD base (FSC certified) and HANDMADE CERAMIC cover for smooth and friendly daytime and nighttime use. This advanced electric aromatic diffuser is also good against pets, smoke odors, allergies, and even cold and flu germs. The TEO is also BPA free
- 💐AUTOSTOP- When there is no more water, 1Hour, 2Hour, 3Hour long running modes and a TIMER mode that lasts up to 12 HOURS on intermittent or 6 hours in full-power mode for you and the safety of your children. Thanks to its 110ML water tank, the TEO diffuser for essential oils can cover up to a 250 square ft surface of scented perfume
- 💐A LED that has Breathing/meditation (light can fade gradually up and down), fixed and turned off modes brings you a relaxing and peaceful lighting experience. This air wood diffuser is perfect for a scented spa or massage room. It also humidifies and enhances your air quality while living in your house or when you enjoy food. The TEO has a perfect size so you can carry it all over the globe
- 💐An EXTRA LONG 72-inch transformer cord is the solution to use the aromatherapy machine almost everywhere in your home. Just plug in the power cord and enjoy your favorite lavender, jasmine or other oil
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Material Type: ceramic
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
MODERN DESIGN & NOBLE MATERIALS
Teo came from the desire to elevate the home experience to a new level – one where function doesn’t compromise aesthetics. It features:
- a signature shape
- a handmade ceramic cover
- a beech wood base
Thanks to its added functionalities, Teo immediately transforms any home into an oasis. It includes:
- 2 different mist modes, continuous + intermittent
- ambient + meditation lights
- timer auto-stop function
- a silent fan
EASY TO USE & LOW MAINTENANCE
Using Teo ultrasonic diffuser consists of 3 simple steps:
- fill the tank with water + 5-10 drops of essential oil
- plug it in and turn it on
- don’t forget to clean it – a soft cloth will do!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 40 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I particularly appreciate that the plastic interior is a high quality BPA free plastic that will not disintegrate with the use of citrus oils. This is often a concern with people buying diffusers that have a plastic water container. The very top flexible directional spout it made from silicone. Another thing that is important is the design. Once the plastic top cover is over the water container, there is very little air that circulates around the water as the unit is diffusing essential oils, this will keep your oil fragrant and potent much longer than some other diffusers. This is an important design that I look for when purchasing a diffuser.
The water container holds a little over 110 ml of water, but from personal experience, the smaller the container, the better and stronger your essential oils smell. Unless you are looking to humidify a large space, you should always look for a smaller compact water container which this unit has. In
intermittent mode, this diffuser continues to work for hours and hours on end.
I have used many diffusers and some were made of plastic from top to bottom, and were cheaply put together. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, the price of this diffuser is fair. The wood is real, the ceramic is real. (many other diffusers that say wood, really mean plastic that has a wood appearance.) I have been using diffusers for many years and this one is high quality.
I did have an issue with my first unit and the hand crafted wood base. Since it is hand made and assembled by hand, the buttons were sticking and I needed to wiggle and carve out extra wood to make the electronics function properly. I am pretty handy so I didn't mind fiddling with the unit. The company did contact me to ask how my experience was with my diffuser and I told them that I did need to scrape and carve around the button. Immediately the offered a replacement. I accepted. Not only is the product excellent, so it the company and customer service.
Pros of this diffuser
-All natural materials on outer shell - wood and ceramic
-Interior BPA free plastic which will stand up to citrus oils
-Well designed water chamber that minimizes air circulation and oil disintegration
-Small water chamber enabling you to use less oils to achieve strong diffusion
-Always on feature or intermittent vapor, always on or 1,2,3 hour operation options.
-Lights can be on, pulsing or completely off
-Customer service of this company is A1
-since this unit is a hand crafted hard wood base, and not cheap industrial plastic, sometimes there could be a unit that arrives with sticky buttons because of the fact that the wood may not perfectly line up. But be assured that if it happens, Charles at Pilgrim Collection will help you and you will have immediate assistance.
- I can't really see any other cons for the time being
You will love this diffuser
There is an issue with this diffuser, though. The first unit I received had a stuck button, making the it inoperable. I contacted the supplier and they told me to get another one, then they would refund it, which they did immediately. I asked them why they keep producing units with stuck buttons and they replied by saying they have already addressed the problem in more recent production units. So, in future, this problem will be addressed. In the mean time, I am very impressed by the customer service. If you get a defective one, you can be assured that they will take care of it. That's why I gave it a four star in spite of the problem.
Want to see more reviews on this item?