- Actors: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl, Kristanna Loken, Claire Danes, David Andrews
- Directors: Jonathan Mostow
- Writers: Gale Anne Hurd, James Cameron, John Brancato, Michael Ferris, Tedi Sarafian
- Producers: Andrew G. Vajna, Aslan Nadery
- Format: AC-3, Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC, Import
- Language: English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Dubbed: French, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 1
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Warner
- Release Date: Sept. 26 2006
- Run Time: 109 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 423 customer reviews
- ASIN: B000E1MTYU
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines [HD DVD] (Bilingual) [Import]
• IMPORTANT NOTICE: This high-definition disc will only play in an HD DVD player. It will not play in a Blu-ray player or a PS3.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There's only one deleted scene in this two-disc DVD set, but it's a doozy. The "Sgt. Candy Scene" is a must-see and, unfortunately, the best thing on the second disc. The rushed HBO documentary shows us far more flash than substance. Better is the Visual Effects Lab that goes more in-depth with four sequences, although you need to wade through a hokey interface for each segment. Making your "own" effects isn't that much fun; you can only choose a few effects that change in two scenes. Anyone looking to get the complicated backstory of the trilogy figured out should dig into the "Sky Net Database" and an intricate timeline. The two commentary tracks are worth a listen, with director Jonathan Mostow's solo track the better one. The director goes into great detail on how the little things (from lighting street scenes to tricks for destroying buildings) count. The second track is pieced together from the actors recorded separately. Mostow appears with actress Claire Danes (doing her first commentary track) and their chemistry is enjoyable after a slow start. The other actors have less interesting things to say, including Schwarzenegger who is constantly--yet enthusiastically--selling the film. --Doug Thomas --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Too comedy-oriented, the plot lost most of its apocalyptic ambiance in favor of an action/lightweight disaster/sci-fi mixture that doesn't feel right even 11 years later...
Let's just say it out loud: to me, Terminator Salvation was WAY better than this and at least, it tried something different with a darker approach, true to the material and had Christian Bale, Sam Worthington and a surprise CGI cameo... T3 should have been sewn with T4 and made into a 4 hour film. That would have been much better.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews