That Woman: The Life of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor Hardcover – Feb 14 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Brought to brilliant light in this responsible, respectful biography.” ―Booklist on Jennie Churchill
“A rigorously objective book… Fascinating.” ―Financial Times on Mother Teresa
About the Author
ANNE SEBBA is a biographer, lecturer, and former Reuters foreign correspondent who has written eight books and is a member of the Society of Authors Executive Committee. She lives in London.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Not worth the read.
Most recent customer reviews
A fascinating read in which the relationship between Prince Edward and Wallis Simpson is revealed as desperate and flawed. Read morePublished on Feb. 8 2014 by Lovetoread
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Royalty
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > History > Europe > England > 20th Century
- Books > History > Europe > England > London
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Systems Of Government