Compare Offers on Amazon
Thats So Raven:Supernaturally
|Price:||CDN$ 9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Today Only: "Mad Max Anthology (4 Film Collection) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)" for $25.99
For one day only: Mad Max Anthology (4 Film Collection) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) is at a one day special price. Offer valid on July 27, 2016, applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.ca, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.ca site. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Raven is the hip teen with a sassy sense of style and a psychic sense of the future who gets herself and her friends into some very cool clothes and out of some hilarious situations. When a teen magazine holds the Young Designers Contest, Raven sees her chance to fulfill a lifelong dream: modeling one of her own creations and proving that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Later, when Raven doesn't land the lead in the school play, she finds her true talent is creating outrageously cool costumes. Next, Raven and Chelsea disguise themselves as the fashionable funky Undercover Disco Divas to rescue Eddie (guest star Haylie Duff). And, in the all-new episode, no one believes Raven is "in" with the hot boys band Boyz 'N Motion, so to save face she must convince them to appear in the school's music festival. Can she keep her cool and keep the crazed fans happy?
Like a cross between Moesha and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, That's So Raven centers around a typical teen... with a secret. Raven (former Cosby kid Raven-Symoné) is a high-spirited high school girl who can see the future. In the popular Disney Channel comedy, she's joined by friends Chelsea (Anneliese van der Pol) and Eddie (Orlando Brown), parents Tonya (T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh) and Victor (Rondell Sheridan), and younger brother Corey (Kyle Massey). Drawn from the first two seasons, Supernaturally Stylish features three episodes: "That's So Not Raven," "If I Only Had a Job," and "He's Got the Power." In the latter, Eddie develops psychic abilities after a comet passes over the city. Along the way, he gets the girl--Haylie Duff, sister of Lizzie McGuire's Hilary--then just as promptly loses her when his powers desert him. This handy collection also includes a never-before-seen episode featuring Raven's favorite band, Boys in Motion. --Kathleen C. FennessySee all Product Description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I'm really annoyed by people saying it's gay. I'm really disturbed by Ben Tony's review.
A That's So Not Raven
I love this show. It's sad but true. Raven cannot model the dress because she's not skinny. Meanwhile Cory and William come with ideas to raise money for a Game Ball 2.
B If Only I had a Job
This show is where Raven dresses up as a pop star to get her dad's job back. She feels it's her duty since she's the one who got him fired.
C He's Got the Power
Eddie gets psychic powers and acts really snotty. He gains new friends and a forgets about the old ones. When a prediction goes wrong, Raven and Chelsea come to his rescue.
D Boyz N Commotion
Alana's replacement, Beyonca, and the crew don't beleive Raven knows the boys. When they promise that they have her back, Raven agrees to letting them perform at the show without asking them. When she does, they say no because their dropping out of show business. Raven and her friends impersonate them.
a MUST have for Raven fans!
Here are the episodes and features of the show's first DVD release:
1. That's So Not Raven- Raven wants to model her dress in a fashion show, but finds out that she may never get to model her own creations.
2. If I Only Had A Job- Raven's dad, Victor gets fired from a food place called Augustine's, and Raven is dying to find out if she gets the part of Dorthy, and she finds out that the Drama Club teacher gives the part to someone else. Raven evetually gives up her part and designs some new styled costumes for the play.
3. He's Got The Power- A comet passes over and it gives physic abilites to Eddy. He becomes popualar, and then his abilites fade away and then he is no longer the most popular person in school.
4. Boyz N' Commotion- Raven and Chelsa meet their favorite band, the Boyz N' Motion at the Chill Grill. Chelsa gets eusthaic when she sees them and Raven makes an escape for the Boyz to Raven's house and tells Raven, "We do not want anybody to know we are here." Then the boyz get Raven's back, and the school wants the band to play at the school, but Raven throws out by playing roles of the band and then the school people hate her, then they freak out when they see the real band.
Two Music Videos
So all in all, this show's first release is not bad. I cannot wait for the second release, Vol. 2 Disguise the Limit is release because it has an episode that will air on July 29th, which is a Friday, called Country Cousins: Parts 1 and 2. In this hour long episode, I like when Raven plays some many roles in the episode, she plays a grandma, a man, and a baby.
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Comedy > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Characters & Series > Disney > All Disney Titles
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Characters & Series > Disney > Disney Channel > Series
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Characters & Series > That's So Raven
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Comedy
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Science Fiction & Fantasy