Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on July 19, 2017
Finally! Someone who can help us go to the root of the problem. No more diets for me, no more counting points and calories. I strongly believe that reprograming the way I see myself and replacing bad habits by positive ones will yield results on the long run. Stop focusing on weight, eat healthy and be active, that is my plan. Thanks Jon Gabriel for sharing your process with us.
on July 21, 2012
An excellent book. Well written. Describes exactly why weight is gained and how to finally remove the excess. I think that everyone who has been unsuccessful in losing weight will finally learn the reasons. That, in itself, makes the book worthwhile, but there is much more adding to the value of the information included! I highly recommend it!
on August 10, 2016
Great book. Some amazing ideas and motivation to work through. Love the link to the meditation. Definitely a good read of you struggle with your weight. It's not a diet book.
on April 19, 2017
excellent book and great service.
on January 29, 2013
I think my bi-line says it all. I have been "dealing with" (fighting) my weight all my life. The fight is over; the truth has given way to hope. Gabriel writes with experience, intelligence, and compassion intermingled. The result is a paradigm and lifestyle shift that comes without more struggle. I am so grateful for him, for this book, and for Truth, which always leads to freedom.
on July 28, 2015
Excellent book. Full of fresh ideas easy to follow. Includes down loads to help.
on December 15, 2017
A+
on May 25, 2014
I wouldn't buy them if I didn't want them. Always good. Especially this author. I need to add more words so. There.
on May 16, 2017
More than just a weight loss book. It will change the way you live life.
on July 29, 2012
Everyone, whether you need to lose weight or not, should read this book. Dieting will go the way of horse and buggy or steam engines when you read what is in this book. Who would have thought how man's early survival skills could be the cause of so may peoples weight problems!