countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

A boat load of information within this book. The author does an excellent job of desiring the way sulphur interacts within the body and its immune system. The connection to DMSO is also well described. The reason it doesn't get 5 stars from me is that some of the information could be updated, most of it is circa 1999ish.

My wife and I have both experienced reduced pain (inflammation) in joints and somewhat lessened my wife's asthma, a testament to MSM working to reduce inflammation in many parts of the body.
on April 12, 2017
Good read and as the title says it does work with pain naturally, you just have to use it regularly. also seen changes in scar tissue
on September 14, 2013
I ordered this book because I am interested in Alternative health methods. The stories in this book is very inspiring and I am a believer and am using the product everyday. Although, initially, I suffered no pain. I recently was diagnosed having heel spur and plantar fasciitis on my right feet. The MSM I took in the form of crystals and cream helped me a lot. Now I am pain free and use it daily at the start of every morning. I take it with a 1/4 tsp of Vitamin C powder.

Anyone suffering from pain and lack of energy should read this book. Its a book I read over and over again and have recommended it to my friends.
on March 23, 2017
Very interesting book about a very interesting product. Lots of personal stories.
on May 23, 2017
Good book
on January 3, 2001
MSM is quite possibly one of the most mis-represented nutrients of the last 10 years. There are some miraculous claims being made that MSM can cure anything from acne to cancer. If you go to any commercial web site, you will see ridiculous claims being made for MSM. Bill Rich, one of the head honchos of the MSM revolution has a cassette tape on the topic. If this guy is not a quack, I don't know what one is. He is an old, fat, extremely unhealthy looking man, who makes MSM out to be the missing link in the world today. He claims anyone who takes it will become well.
I understand he wants to sell his product, but you have to be a little less frivolous in his claims, as Stanley Jacob is in this book, The Miracle of MSM. The title might throw you into believing this book is just preaching another supplement, but the evidence is sound and the claims aren't ridiculous.
I have been taking MSM for quite awhile now, and I truly believe it is a beneficial supplement. I wouldn't go as far as calling it a Miracle, but it is a great addition to a diet that is low in fresh fruits and vegetables.
MSM is great for heavy metal detoxification, which is what I have used it for.
on May 23, 2017
feel good . Got this product as a Father's Day gift. He loves the product. For its price, it is excellent quality. A very good looking tool too. In addition, the customer service was excellent. I certainly would recommend it! very useful. my father this it is the best , the speed is so amazing
on February 12, 1999
More and more health-oriented books are following the model by one of this book's authors, Martin Zucker. He is the successful author of two other health-oriented books. This Book is a blend of testimonials by real people followed by a medical doctor's technical explanation of how the body uses this substance as described in the testimonial.
Authors Jacob and Lawrence, between them, have more than 40 years of clinical experience using MSM with patients. Jacob holds many patents on this substance. There could be no better combination than these three authors to bring this organic sulfur substance to the public's attention.
I have used MSM, personally, for many years, as have many others I know. In some instances pain relief comes within minutes! If this hadn't happened with so many of my friends I could put it down to a fluke. But, MSM is no fluke!
From my own experience there is much more that MSM can do for you than is even written in this Book, but it appears to me that the authors are bending over backwards to avoid claims that are too dramatic.
As the authors point out, MSM is less toxic than water and, when you look for it, you'll find it is also far less expensive than many nutrients which do far less good.
The writing style is good, the data is expert and the subject is important.
on September 6, 2001
This title by Drs. Jacob and Lawrence is by far the best word on MSM (along with product manufacturers dmso2.com etc).
I, also, prefer the hardback version of this book. It is out of print but I found that it is still available at the distributor (msmsupplement.com as mentioned by someone in another review).
I hope that there is a new, updated version of this book on the horizon, because I know that MSM is helping so many people with a variety of problems (e.g. Arthritis, Allergies, Energy, Joint and Muscle & Nerve Pain, Skin Conditions ...). I even give it to my dogs and cats now!
By the way, Dr. Lawrence (on of the authors) is the doctor of the famous actor James Coburn. Mr. Coburn now attributes his recovery from crippling arthritis pain to benefits derived from MSM.
on July 26, 1999
I am a 43 year old female who for 3 1/2 years have been battling with back pain, headaches, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, TOS, tmj and many,many more problems due to many accidents. I throught I was finally to the point of giving up until last week my doctor told me to try MSM. What A Miracle. I started with 1000mg tablets 2 times a day and I am now taking 3, 2 times a day until I get to a level that I can live with. I have been on every medication known to man and I am now cutting all med's in half or not having to take them at all. I would love to get my book signed and after reading it I gave it to my physical therapist to read and all of my friends who also have many of the problems I suffer with. You are a god send for such a wonderful pill. One question after reading the book it keeps telling all about the crystals, is there a difference between the pills, tablets or crystals. The bottle states that it is pure Methylsulfonymethane and nothing else but I would like to no if there is a difference between the three and would like to know who I can ask regarding this. Once again thank you for saving another person who thought all hope was gone.............. Cheryl Thanks-you:)