- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Using Theory to Improve Program and Policy Evaluations Hardcover – May 20 1992
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
HUEY-TSYH CHEN is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Akron. He is the author of Theory-Driven Evaluations (1990) and has written at some length on theory-driven evaluations of policies and programs.
PETER H. ROSSI is Professor of SADRI at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He is the author of Down and Out in America: The Origins of Homelessness (1989) and co-author of Natural Hazards and Public Choice: The State and Local Politics of Hazard Mitigation (1982), among other works.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Research & Measurement
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy