ThermoPro TP-16 Meat Thermometer with Stainless Steel Probe for Indoor Outdoor Use, Digital Cooking Thermometer for Grill, Barbecue, Oven, Smoker, Candy
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty - Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- 【 Convenient Design】: Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish), Cook food professionally even if you're not an experienced chef
- 【 Clock Timer 】: Countdown ability up to 99 hours, 99 minutes. Don't worry about losing track of time
- 【 Wide Range 】: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C). With high accuracy: 0.1°F/°C resolution, ±1.8°F/1°C accuracy
- 【 Easy Operation 】 :Meat thermometer with 6.5" food grade STEP-DOWN tip design stainless steel probe to get temperature precisely and quickly. 40" stainless steel mesh cable connects thermometer to base, outside of oven
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Enjoying your guest’s company, never fret about having to constantly check on your meat.
The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer enables inexperienced or experienced cooks to enjoy the simplest operation imaginable to measure the internal temperature of their meat. Whatever type of meat you wish to cook and to whichever preferred doneness level, the TP-16 can provide temps for all! Plus, you can also set a timer for vegetable side dishes that need to cook for exactly 10 minutes.
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat at various cooking levels recommended (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Set your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food, Bread
Large LCD Display
Large screen with huge digits, makes it easy to read current meat temperature and settings even at a distance!
Durable Probe for the Most Accurate Temperatures
40'' stainless steel mesh cable with 6.5” food grade stainless steel food; Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C). Ensures the probe will work with any grill or oven while reaching the center of the meat.
Never miss out on the perfect time to remove the meat from the heat, as our unit is complete with an alarm when the perfect setting is reached.
Preset Meat Temperatures
No more needing to remember the correct temp for medium rare beef! You can choose from various pre-programmed preset temperatures or their associated doneness levels. Have your own preference? Feel free to enter your own temperature manually!
Pocket-Sized for Portability
Whether you're cooking up in the kitchen, even outside on the BBQ and smoker, this is the perfect size to carry with you for wherever and whenever.
Why Do People Choose ThermoPro Products?
One of the Leading Thermometer Brand
There's millions of users of our product across many countries in the world. More and more people count on ThermoPro to cook like a Pro.
Professionally Designed 5 Recipe eBook
We hired a professional chef to create 5 mouth watering recipes for you to enjoy and get you started with your ThermoPro!
A hassle-free, friendly support experience with a team that's available via email, phone or online chat.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
752 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 752 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't had a digital thermometer before, and I really wanted to get one of the expensive ones. That said, I really only need this for certain meals since I'm pretty good at knowing when my food is done.
Works very well, gives me a reading very quickly and is very easy to use. The length of the wire is perfect so I can keep it outside, away from the heat to avoid potential damage to the unit.
Had this for about 8 months and the probe began acting strange (giving sporadic results such as 170, then jumping to 60, then 120 etc). Came back to the page and contacted the seller and they are sending me a replacement probe free of charge. Have not got it yet but assuming I'm more gentle with it, hopefully it will last longer.
If you often cook roasts, I believe you will like this product
Pros: large dials
magnetic, to hold it in place
braided steel cable
appears accurate (although never showed 218 degree. Went from 217 to 219) Luckily I didn't need 218
wipes clean with slightly damp cloth
no probe clip
**Note - after a few months of use, the unit malfunctioned and no longer read the correct temp (off by a factor of some 30 degrees). Spike to customer service and they replaced the unit for free even though it was an issue with only the probe! Best customer service on the market!!
Pros: It does everything you need out of a meat thermometer, and rings when the desired temperature is reached.
1. The recommended temperature for each of the meats seems awfully high. As a result, I don't use these temperatures, but rather set my desired temperatures manually. It's very simple to do this.
2. The magnet fell off the back for me.
Extreme Pro: i-Tronics. I e-mailed their customer support line about the magnet and they sent me a new one, very quickly at that. Truly A+ customer support. Hope to buy from i-Tronics again sometime.
Want to see more reviews on this item?