countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Color: Blue|Change

on July 19, 2016
This mug keeps liquids hot for a long time!! I haven't tried cold bevys yet but according to the label it keeps things chilly for up to 9 hrs! Yes 9 hrs.Seems to be rugged and should hold up to moderate abuse. Has a handy hook under the lid which I assume is to hang a tea bag from. Fits in most car cup holders and also in my Keurig machine. Thermos also makes a model with a handle just like this if that is your preference. It is kinda pricey although Amazon usually has the best price.
review image review image review image
on June 12, 2016
Very well built Thermos. Does exactly as it says in keeping cold liquids cold and hot liquids hot. I have used it many times and have often surprised myself on just how well the heat retention works. It does a great job and is rather easy to clean.

The outside of the product is well polished and by no means comes off as cheap. I can recommend this product to anyone seeking a high quality thermos that is likely to last a few years minimum.
on May 23, 2016
Easy to clean (comes all apart, but follow instructions when putting the large seal back in place) and keeps coffee hot for hours. Has a nice 'mouth feel' unlike other leak proof travel mugs. The entire top/mechanism has Contigo beat in my opinion - and Thermos will send you a replacement for only $4 should you ever require. Hail to the KING baby...
on January 16, 2016
This mug has a lovely colour and keeps hot liquid hot for hours. I find the lid a bit difficult to remove if it's been on for a while. And I've had difficulty getting the glue off from the packaging - such a shame!

One hint: I tried water on the first mug and the glue has never come completely off. My partner helped me get the glue off the second one before I washed it and that worked much better.
on February 5, 2012
After getting burned buying mostly expensive and ending up tossing out lots of travel mugs that only last after 3-5 washes, I was a bit skeptical purchasing this travel mug.
First, it's expensive. Second, some travel mugs I have purchased and tossed are of the same brand.
However, after spending time reading good reviews for this mug and how to maintain this properly - I decided to give in.
Lo and behold, this product expected my expectations and I believe brought back my faith that there's indeed a leak-proof travel mug!
My lunch box accidentally got tossed and turned as I drive several times already and never had spill issues. And my coffee is still warm after long hours - over 5 hours is the longest I have seen so far.
It's been almost two months and I still believe this is my best Thermos purchase ever. Worth every penny!
on August 12, 2016
I like it okay. It keeps beverages cool and hot for a long time. My biggest peeve is that it does not stay in place in my car's cup holder. I constantly have to hold it in place when driving. I ended up wrapping the bottom with a napkin and an elastic band. A bit ghetto for what is supposed to be a high-end product if you ask me...

So not perfect for the car...
Hiking maybe? No, too heavy for too little capacity.

I'll just stick to it for a while.
on July 6, 2016
Does everything it claims to 100%. Flip this baby upside-down and shake it and it won't even drip. Only complaint is that it is hard to get a grip on the top to open it. It'd be nice if they added some grooves or something to help open it for cleaning and filling.
on August 7, 2016
The quality of the mug is great. And it keeps coffee HOT. It keeps my coffee so hot, I've actually started drinking less coffee. The only thing I don't really like much, is the finish chips/wears off far too easily. It doesn't affect the mug's performance, only it's looks.
on May 4, 2016
This is a very high quality product with a sturdy build. It hit all the points I was looking for: keeps drinks hot, doesn't have an annoying handle sticking out the side, doesn't look stupid, it's easy to open and close, and also very easy to see whether or not it is still open.
on August 14, 2016
LOVE, love, Love this Thermos brand tumbler, which keeps my tea hot for hours. I haven't actually measured the time but when we are going on a trip we make our respective tea and coffees in our travel mugs, put them in the car and don't start drinking that first cup until we are already miles from home. I can't recommend it enough though beware that every now and then you should take the lid apart and give it a proper cleaning.