countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Coffee Week Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Color: Blue|Change

on February 5, 2012
After getting burned buying mostly expensive and ending up tossing out lots of travel mugs that only last after 3-5 washes, I was a bit skeptical purchasing this travel mug.
First, it's expensive. Second, some travel mugs I have purchased and tossed are of the same brand.
However, after spending time reading good reviews for this mug and how to maintain this properly - I decided to give in.
Lo and behold, this product expected my expectations and I believe brought back my faith that there's indeed a leak-proof travel mug!
My lunch box accidentally got tossed and turned as I drive several times already and never had spill issues. And my coffee is still warm after long hours - over 5 hours is the longest I have seen so far.
It's been almost two months and I still believe this is my best Thermos purchase ever. Worth every penny!
on January 6, 2012
We've had our mugs for a couple of days and we are very impressed.

Its is a great product. It keeps my tea hot for ages and does not drip at when the lid is shut. You can flip it right over and shake it, nothing comes out!
on June 12, 2016
Very well built Thermos. Does exactly as it says in keeping cold liquids cold and hot liquids hot. I have used it many times and have often surprised myself on just how well the heat retention works. It does a great job and is rather easy to clean.

The outside of the product is well polished and by no means comes off as cheap. I can recommend this product to anyone seeking a high quality thermos that is likely to last a few years minimum.
on July 19, 2016
This mug keeps liquids hot for a long time!! I haven't tried cold bevys yet but according to the label it keeps things chilly for up to 9 hrs! Yes 9 hrs.Seems to be rugged and should hold up to moderate abuse. Has a handy hook under the lid which I assume is to hang a tea bag from. Fits in most car cup holders and also in my Keurig machine. Thermos also makes a model with a handle just like this if that is your preference. It is kinda pricey although Amazon usually has the best price.
review image review image review image
on January 16, 2016
This mug has a lovely colour and keeps hot liquid hot for hours. I find the lid a bit difficult to remove if it's been on for a while. And I've had difficulty getting the glue off from the packaging - such a shame!

One hint: I tried water on the first mug and the glue has never come completely off. My partner helped me get the glue off the second one before I washed it and that worked much better.
on September 7, 2016
My first use of this tumbler, I had it on the ground underneath a table. At one point I accidentally knocked it over and within 4 seconds of being on the ground, it received an insane amount of scratches. It looks like I've had it for 10 years, but I've used it once. I have cheap promo Tumblers that I allow to get banged around because they were free and they don't look half as bad as this Tumbler.

This simply is not worth the investment. There are better tumblers out there that are more resilient, keep beverages hot/cold for longer periods, cost less, and have a much simpler yet still effective open/close mechanism (the one on here is over complicated and not convenient when driving). Save your money.

Also, I found this Tumbler for less money in a department store... but it was still more expensive there than better alternatives.
on December 23, 2015
Well I just got this mug yesterday. I actually enjoy it. It's something that you would carry with you in your car , your vehicle, or bring with you to work. This really is actually made to last .I put some coffee and it just just about 3 hours ago and still hot. The seal on it is pretty tight and the way it was designed is a very effective way of doing things as most mugs have a button on the side that wear out and break where as this mug you do not have to worry about that as the seal is on top with a switch that you can open and close and won't have any worries. To give you an idea of how big the mug is. If you go to Tim Hortons is about the size of an extra large cup or a(Venti ) large Starbucks coffee . It fits in a single serve coffee maker with no issues and takes up to 16 oz.to the line. Hope this helps and great product.
on June 2, 2013
This is better than any travel mug I have ever used.

It meets all the necessary requirements for a travel mug:
- Easy to clean (lid can be disassembled for proper cleaning)
- Keeps beverages hot way beyond reasonable expectations (be careful! It will surprise you.)
- Lid has a nice feel, and mechanism is simple to operate single handed.
- Lid mechanism actually seals and prevents spill. The design is well engineered, and because it can be properly cleaned there is no dirt build up that would break the seal.
- I chose this model because it did not have the handle, which makes it easily fit in any cup holder. Is available with a handle as well.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an excellent travel mug!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 13, 2012
I received the mug from Amazon.ca the next day after ordering it. I chose this mug after doing a lot of online research. The quality is excellent, everything fits together perfectly, coffee stays hot for hours, and it feels like a million bucks in your hand. The colour is a very dark purple but most people think it's black. I like that the lid can be completely disassembled so it can be thoroughly cleaned, and is dishwasher safe. The dial to open and close the lid allows you to drink from 2 sides of the mug. When the dial is closed, the mug can be flipped over and nothing will spill out. My only complaint is that the mug is made in China. Besides that, I don't think you can find a better mug.
on November 29, 2012
Was so impressed with the 1st one I bought several months ago, I've recently acquired a couple more, so that - even with other(s) awaiting dishwasher cycle - I always have a clean one on hand for travel/work.

I have dropped two of the three several times on very hard surfaces (pavement, concrete) with only minor scuffs to tumbler. There was a minor ding in one of the lids though, and another lid sustained enough damage that it felt too rough against lips to continue using.

Not to worry, as Thermos carries replacement lids for just a few dollars (called 800-831-9242 to get this done). So even if your grip is not the best, this unit is - and it should last a very long time.