- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Appetite by Random House (Oct. 11 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0449016935
- ISBN-13: 978-0449016930
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 1.8 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 762 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #195,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
This Can Be Beautiful: Simple DIY Projects to Style Your Home and Redesign Your Life Paperback – Oct 11 2016
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advance Praise for This Can Be Beautiful:
• "An incredible crafting book, but closer to a happiness manifesto, Tiffany Pratt is one part stylist, one part life coach. Her vibrant enthusiasm paired with sun-filled images made me want to get glittering immediately." --Maxwell Ryan, co-founder of Apartment Therapy
About the Author
As a multifaceted designer, TIFFANY PRATT makes the world a more beautiful place. Her goal is to elevate the everyday, and she can be found doing just that on numerous television shows for HGTV, on websites, and in print. This Can Be Beautiful is her first book. The author lives in Toronto, ON.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?