scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more

on October 12, 2011
The duvet cover and pillow shams are very soft, I love my new duvet. The only issue that I have is that the shams are a little too small for my pillows, which are regular size, therefore I ended up stuffing my pillows inside of the case. No other problems besides this.
on March 22, 2014
this cover is so nice n soft. I got it as a gift for my mom for christmas and its very warm.
i would definitely recommend this product and amazon as i'am one satisfied customer. i usually don't write reviews but
i realize they are very helpful so i figured i would since i'am very happy with this cover.
on April 26, 2013
Very pleased with this .fine cotton.A dream to sleep under.Washes well.Only criticism is the pillow cases should have been larger for Queen pillows
on May 3, 2013
Wasn't a high quality sheet/duvet set. Thin. 600 thread count sheets generally have a more luxurious feel to them & this feels insubstantial.
on May 14, 2015
I am very happy with the quality of the duvet. I have washed it many times, and it has retained its soft texture and shape.
on December 27, 2013
good morning,
the product is ok, for the price. It is soft and washes well. The pillow cases, are small however.
on January 8, 2016
Good quality sheets. Good price.