Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 17, 2018
Although mine came with a few black marks on it, I still love how soft and comfortable this set is. Very light.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on March 22, 2014
this cover is so nice n soft. I got it as a gift for my mom for christmas and its very warm.
i would definitely recommend this product and amazon as i'am one satisfied customer. i usually don't write reviews but
i realize they are very helpful so i figured i would since i'am very happy with this cover.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on May 14, 2015
I am very happy with the quality of the duvet. I have washed it many times, and it has retained its soft texture and shape.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on May 3, 2013
Wasn't a high quality sheet/duvet set. Thin. 600 thread count sheets generally have a more luxurious feel to them & this feels insubstantial.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on January 8, 2016
Good quality sheets. Good price.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 12, 2011
The duvet cover and pillow shams are very soft, I love my new duvet. The only issue that I have is that the shams are a little too small for my pillows, which are regular size, therefore I ended up stuffing my pillows inside of the case. No other problems besides this.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on November 10, 2016
It is so lovely.....I really don't want to get of bed!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on April 26, 2013
Very pleased with this .fine cotton.A dream to sleep under.Washes well.Only criticism is the pillow cases should have been larger for Queen pillows
|0Comment|Report abuse
on December 27, 2013
good morning,
the product is ok, for the price. It is soft and washes well. The pillow cases, are small however.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.

Need customer service? Click here