- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Collins (Oct. 11 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1443445657
- ISBN-13: 978-1443445658
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.5 x 23.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 780 g
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck Hardcover – Oct 11 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Funny, self-aware, and full of delicious-looking recipes that I want to make right this second.” (--Epicurious)
From the Back Cover
Break up with take-out!
The creators of the New York Times bestselling cookbook series are back to deliver you that shove you need to begin eating right. Thug Kitchen 101 has more than 100 easy and accessible recipes to give you a solid start toward a better diet. All of the meals in these pages are guaranteed to be faster than delivery, so you can cook up a damn fine dinner with simple ingredients regardless of when you stumble home from work. No needless nonsense or preachy bullsh*t. Just delicious, homemade food for all the full-time hustlers out there.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although I really liked this book, there were a few downsides:
1) Small amounts of repeat content from the first book.
2) Lots of alcoholic drinks (and very strong alcoholic drinks at that). Not really my thing, but maybe a plus for someone else?
3) All of the times stated assume that you have fully prepped all of your ingredients (veggies all diced, noodles cooked, tofu dry fried), which feels a bit deceptive to me. Honestly, I think the recipes took just as long as the ones from TK1 & TK2.
I would recommend getting TK1 & TK2 first, but this is worthwhile too. I mean... mac'n cheese with hot sauce bread crumbs. Remaking that one for my birthday dinner.
This book is for all people who eat food - carnivores, omnivores, and veggies alike - For real, go out there and get it.
Delicious. Informative. Cheeky as hell.
I recommend the curry soup! We're obsessed with it.
If you are looking to get healthy while still getting amazing tasting food, look no further. The commercials are super hilarious too.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews