Thumb Culture: The Meaning of Mobile Phones for Society Paperback – Oct 1 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The editors of this volume do a superb job of coalescing the writing styles of many diverse scholars. The language flows smoothly and richly elaborates one's understanding through timely and interesting examples."
-- Matthew S. Vorell, Information, Communiation & Society
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Anthropology