Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Tiffany And Co Pendant Four Heart Flower Silver 049


Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • Tiffany And Co Pendant Four Heart Flower Silver 049
  • Tiffany And Co Pendant Four Heart Flower Silver 049
  • Tiffany And Co Pendant Four Heart Flower Silver 049
  • Tiffany And Co Pendant Four Heart Flower Silver 049
  • tiffanys silver

Off to University - Electronics & School Supplies Buying Guide Off to University - Electronics & School Supplies Buying Guide


Product information

Technical Details
Product Dimensions7.1 x 0.8 x 14 cm
Manufacturer referenceoo974
Coloursilver
  
Additional Information
ASINB00RGBE8VS
Customer Reviews Be the first to review this item
Date First AvailableFeb. 12 2015
  
Feedback
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
 

Product description


1.100% 925 Sterling Silver
2.Global Freeshipping
3.Money Back 60 Days And Lifetime Guarantee
4.Orders Shipped And Trackable Within 24 Hours
5.Orders Reach Your Door Within 4-14 Days
6.Free Beautifully Packaged With Each Order

Sterling silver Tiffany 2012 is made with the highest grade of jewelry sterling silver: 0.925, or 92.5 percent, with the remaining 7.5 percent being copper or other metals, as 99.9 percent sterling silver is too soft for Tiffany Pendants use. Check that there is a stamp of ".925" somewhere on the piece if it is silver and, if it is Tiffany And Co Necklace Heart Tag Silver 014, that it is marked with the appropriate carat weight, such as "18K" or "24K."


Customer Questions & Answers

Customer reviews

There are no customer reviews yet.
5 star
0
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
Share your thoughts with other customers