Timberland mens Hypercharge 8 Inch Soft Toe Side-zip Waterproof Tactical Duty Uniform Work
|Price:|| $196.66 $206.57
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK size||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Stay on your feet: Our hypercharge industrial soft toe work boot is everything a soft-toe work boot should be: safe, tough & comfortable. These leather work boots feature slip, oil and abrasion resistant outsoles, and are puncture resistant
- Anti-fatigue Technology: a comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort
- A source of pride: we know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and safety-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style
- Quality work wear: Timberland PRO work boots & shoes assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long
- Parcel Dimensions : 33.71 x 27.1 x 12.9 cm; 1.38 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Nov. 12 2020
- Manufacturer : Timberland PRO
- ASIN : B07Y47SH42
- Item model number : TB0A1XVC001
- Best Sellers Rank: #624,431 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Designed for optimal performance and comfort on the job, these rugged work boots offer the best in Timberland PRO craftsmanship and classic styling. We mix field-tested designs with work-ready materials to build rugged boots guaranteed to get the job done. As you maneuver over uneven surfaces, Timberland PRO indepenent Suspension network outsole technology is engineered to help mitigate pressure points and level out your stride.
Top reviews from other countries
I went away from safety boots because my little toes never make it into the cap. With every crouch, the cap would flex in, hurting those toes. And every time I dropped a big wrench or something heavy enough to hurt, it would land either behind the cap or on those exposed little toes. Soft toe also breaths better too (to me). If you don't have a risk at your job of crushed toes. Go to soft toed work boots. I went to tactical because brown boots show wear. There isn't many black work boots on the market.
I wear a size 6 in women's and a 4 in men's Timberland. ;) I got the 4W so I could really plant my feet, the grip in these boots is awesome!
Get 'em while they are hot!
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 21, 2020