Timex Men's Ironman Sleek 150-Lap with TapScreen Technology T5K505AW
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TapScreen Technology Offers Access to Advanced Features without Breaking Stride. Target Time Pacer Gives Distinct Audible Performance Feedback when Lap Times are Logged
- 18 Interval Timerswith Labels Makes Keeping Track of Interval Training Easy. Lap Management System Allows Easy Access to 150 Laps of Dated Training Logs and Lockable Key Times
- Large Screen with Large Digits makes the Display Easy-to-Read at a Glance. Featuring 100-Hour Chronograph, 150-Lap Memory and 24-Hour Countdown Timer
- Three Customizable Alarms and Two Time Zone Settings
- INDIGLO night=light with Night-Mode Feature. Water-resistant 100 Meters
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.8 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||100 meters|
For 160 years, Timex has focused on quality, value and timeless style. Today, trusted favorites testify to our customer loyalty, redesigned classics make bold modern statements, and worldwide popularity proves wearing a Timex tells more than time. Through trends, technology, expeditions, marathons and generations, Timex keeps on ticking.
Top Customer Reviews
I love this watch but am very dissapointed with Timex and Amazon. I phoned Timex directly and found that the manufacturing date stamp on the back of the watch shows the watch I received was manufactured May 2011 - that means I've been receiving 'old' stock. So the battery that should last 1-2 years is only lasting 3-6 months.