Timex Men's T49664CS Expedition WS4 Altimeter Barometer Temperature Compass Black Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Altimeter-range of 400m to 9000m, measures meters or feet, tracks current/highest/accumluate altitude
- Barometer and Temperature-range of 300 to 1100 mbar, weather condition forecast with current temperature advises of upcoming storms or clearing
- Compass-displays bearing in degrees, cardinal and half-cardinal points. Virtual compass needle always points North
- Easy to view in low light conditions with INDIGLO night-light
- Two time zones and water resistant to 50 meters
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Calendar||month date year|
|Water resistant depth||50 meters|
For 160 years, Timex has focused on quality, value and timeless style. Today, trusted favorites testify to our customer loyalty, redesigned classics make bold modern statements, and worldwide popularity proves wearing a Timex tells more than time. Through trends, technology, expeditions, marathons and generations, Timex keeps on ticking.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Great watch, all the functionality advertised is there.
Note that the picture shows it to have an ivory-white background on the LCD. Read more
Nothing much to say as water went into the watch after buying it for less than a month. Watch has 4 side buttons that are rectangular that doesn't move and one round button that... Read morePublished on Dec 21 2012 by Wallace Lee