- Save CDN$ 5.00 when you spend CDN$ 30.00 or more on Baby Toys offered by Amazon.ca. Enter code GET5OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tiny Love 480003 Dual Motion Development Mobile, Multicolor
- Unique dual-motion system introduces a new concept to the mobile category: magical hide-and-seek show that hides and reveals cute animal characters
- Adorable stand-alone piano with fun light-up feedback engages and amuses babies and toddlers
- 40 minutes of music include 15 melodies in a variety of musical categories:classical, nature, lullaby, white sound and even reggae
- Array of fun features packed into one mobile: smiling animal figures, stars and moon nightlight and detachable music box
- Suitable across 3 stages of use 0-3 months, 3-5 months and 5 Plus months, it facilitates development of Cognition, EQ and Senses.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Tiny Love Dual Motion Developmental Mobile is uniquely designed to offer extra fun and added value with innovative hide-and-seek developmental motion. It is designed to fit the baby's developmental stages. The unique dual-motion system introduces a new concept to the mobile category: a magical hide-and-seek show that hides and reveals cute animal characters. It also has an adorable stand-alone piano with fun light-up feedback engages and amuses babies and toddlers. 40 minutes of music include 15 melodies in a variety of musical categories: classical, nature, lullaby, white sound and even reggae to provide variety. All told, it has an array of fun features packed into one mobile: smiling animal figures, stars and moon nightlight and detachable music box. With 3 stages of use, 0-3 months, 3-5 months and 5 Plus months, the Dual Motion Developmental Mobile keeps the little one engaged in various ways and contributes to different elements of a child's development in the areas of Cognition, EQ and senses.
From the manufacturer
- The hide & seek motion of this mobile helps your baby understand that an object goes on exisitng even when you can't see it: thereby enouraging recollection, imagination, & more.
Tiny Love Dual Motion Developmental Mobile
Perfect for ages 0-24 months!
- 2 soothing mobile motions
- 40 minutes of 15 different melodies
- Star & moon night-light
- Adjustable volume and mute buttons
- Stand-alone piano play box
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This mobile is great and we have had it now for several weeks - my baby is 4.5 months old and it really entertains him. I really enjoy the features:
-The "peek a boo" feature of the actual mobile animals spinning into the leaves means more activity to entertain the baby as s/he gets older.
-The various music options are helpful for differentiating between music for playtime and music for sleep time. The volume control options are really nice and allow you a wide range of volume.
-The blue light is bright enough to act as a nighlight so I can find the pacifier that has gone MIA in the crib somewhere, but not too bright as to disturb sleep.
-The colorful buttons - our little one has taken to batting at the different color buttons, and changes the music himself now! Freaked us out at first until we saw him do it.
The only thing I don't really like is that the "white noise" sound quickly goes from a soothing heart beat sound to what I refer to as the "fairy magic" sound - it's a chime like sound that is in my opinion rather jarring. So if the baby is falling asleep to the heart beat sound, suddenly the chime sound will come on and rarely, but it happens, disturbs him from a light sleep. But, this is not a big enough gripe to really even take it down half a star.
We do have a nice wooden crib so I was worried about scratching up the wood when attaching the mobile. I cut a thin baby washcloth and put it between the mobile and the wood. The mobile is still secured to the crib but it isn’t digging into the wood.
I’m not sure how it is on batteries since we have only had it a week. We have the portable tiny love mobile and it doesn’t burn through batteries so I’m confident that this mobile won’t either.
Cons: After just a month or a bit more the motor began making an unpleasant, rather loud noise. Disappointing that the quality is not better.
Also, the night light is very bright for something that's right in the crib. I attached a bib over it to dim the brightness.
The sound is also pretty loud (again, it's right in the crib so seems unnecessarily loud). Even the lowest volume setting is too loud to lull a baby to sleep, in my opinion. There is a mute option, but we want the music....just softer.
I really wanted to like this product! But overall, too many flaws.