- Shipping Weight: 81.6 g
- Manufacturer reference: zgts
- ASIN: B06XGYZ851
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 8 2017
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,220 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
ZGTS Titanium Derma Roller Micro Needle Roller for Skin Internal Regeneration Anti Ageing Wrinkle Cellulite Scar Stretch Mark Treatment (ZGTS-0.3MM)
- Effective for Stretch Mark Removal, Anti Aging, Repair Acne Scarring, Wrinkle Reduction, Cellulite Reduction, Hair Loss Treatments, etc
- A common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Our high quality Dermaroller is rolled over the skin to create thousands of miniscule contact points, leaving your body's natural healing process to rejuvenate and repair the skin for a smoother, younger looking appearance
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will increase skin thickness. Can be used for all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp
- Process will not be painful (it's only a tingling sensation). Price is effective compared to expensive cosmetic laser treatments
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : ZGTS-0.3MM
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
An amazing beauty tool for skin regeneration - The Derma Roller is a revolutionary device which has the amazing ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin without damaging it.
Different needle lengths have different usages:
1. Home use: 0.2mm
2. Clinical use: 0.5mm/0.75mm
3. Medical use: 1.0mm
4. Physician use: 1.5mm/2.5mm/3.0mm
1. Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol.
2. Using ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
3. Try it on the back of your hand so you can get a feel of the right pressure.
4. Make sure your face is completely clean when you start this.
5. Never apply force when rolling it on your face.
6. Use for 10-15 minutes.
7. Beginning with once a week, allow your skin a few days of rest.
8. After a month, can use it 2-3 times a week.
9. Never use on open pores.
10. Submerge roller in Hyrogen Peroxide or Achohol to disinfect.
11. Follow up treatment with a nice moisturizer or vitamin C serum to get your skin looking great.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just wanted to let people know the packaging is excellent so the rollers aren’t damaged in transit.
Secondly: these rollers are straight pricks - something a lot of other comments on other products were critical of because people said the roller had disks and stuff. The photo I’ve attached is the best I could manage with an iPhone but I assure you these are straight.
Zero mention of it being titanium, though. Probably cheap Chinese garbage, but time will tell.
I plan to update once used for a few weeks.