E-Tivities: The Key to Active Online Learning Paperback – Sep 1 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Teachers are likely to find the book accessible, and anything which encourages them to try out the e-learning medium, and emphasizes the educational benefits of communication, is to be applauded. There are some great nuggets in E-tivities.' - Innovations in Education and Teaching International
'Another classic how-to book from an expert in the field. This book will provide ideas and stimuli to online tutors everywhere. It is a hype-free zone, full of practical, tried and tested approaches to engaging learners in online discussion.' - Professor Robin Mason
‘E-tivities really is a marvellous handbook. A practical guide to the new e-learning, it takes the angst out of online tutoring and provides a much-needed comfort zone. E-tivities is the craft of e-moderating made easy.’
About the Author
Professor Gilly Salmon works as an academic member of the Centre for Information and Innovation at the Open University Business School in the UK. A well-known pioneer of online teaching, she also trains and consults for a wide range of commercial organisations. She is author of the best selling E-moderating: The Key To Teaching and Learning Online now also published by RoutledgeFalmer.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Counseling > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Distance & Online Learning
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Education