- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
For Today Imitation Leather – Jun 1991
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
awareness about how physical, emotional and psychological forces that you have to
deal with everyday interact with your use, or sometimes misuse, of food in your life.
It is not a guidebook for a "cult". 12-Step programs don't work well for everyone. Some people need to follow the advice, structure and support that they offer very closely. Others find they can internalize a lot of the messages in the literature and traditions. A popular saying among 12-step programs is, "Take what you want and leave the rest." In other words, use the parts which work for you and pass on the rest of it. That is definitely not the philosophy or definition of a "cult" which demands rigid adherence and secrecy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Self-Help > Eating Disorders
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology