ToeSox Sport Perfdry Ultralite Weight Ankle Socks
|Price:||CDN$ 45.04 - CDN$ 122.16|
- Five toe construction promotes circulation, removes moisture (helps fight athlete's foot) and eliminates friction and blisters between toes
- Secure welt band keeps debris out
- Vector heel creates defined heel cup for optimal fit
- Thin membrane with durable fibers for long-lasting wear
- Arch band provides gentle pressure to lift and support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Looking for a sock thin enough for your new minimalist shoes? Then the new ToeSox UltraLite socks are for you! These new socks are durable enough to take anything you can throw at them while still being thin enough for minimalist shoes. They allow to you to sense terrain changes and alter your foot falls accordingly. Also featuring a vector heel for optimal fit, an arch band for support, and ToeSox's Perf Dry moisture management system to keep your feet dry. They are perfect for barefoot or minimalist running, cycling and climbing shoes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My only complaint would be that they aren't available locally or in sporting goods as far as I have seen they are only found online.