Compare Offers on Amazon
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 20.03 (50%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Features and Benefits: Immersive 3D Action. Gameplay, cinematic, maps, HUD, menus, loading screens, and more are projected in stereoscopic 3D.
- Optimized Controls. New button mapping with the Slide pad and Touch pad gives the player seamless control to equip weapons and gadgets for more effective mission executions.
- Enhanced Weapons. Protagonist Sam Fisher is now equipped with enhanced weapons and better gadgets to infiltrate the enemy: new fusion goggles, OCP electronic disabling device, wall mine, smoke and gas grenades, and more add-ons for the SC-20K rifle.
- Infiltration Evolved. Lock picking is enhanced by utilizing the new Slide pad to mimic the realism of lock picking. Hacking has also evolved from numeric codes to solving 3D puzzles.
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Game Overview: The multimillion-selling Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell brand returns with Splinter Cell 3D, the next evolution in one of the most acclaimed franchises of all time. Splinter Cell 3D is the rebirth of Splinter Cell, bringing cutting-edge spy action with innovative 3D technology to the Nintendo 3DS.
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell 3D is a handheld Stealth-Action game coming exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS.* One of the most highly anticipated handheld games of 2011 and timed to release with the new Nintendo 3DS handheld platform, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D reveals a whole new dimension to the iconic series protagonist, Sam Fisher, as well as the multimillion-selling Splinter Cell series through the advanced stereoscopic 3D functionality of the 3DS. Features include: sharp 3DS graphics in all areas of the game, new button mapping utilizing the Slide and Touch pad, enhanced weapons and improved puzzle-solving abilities.
Sam Fisher is sent behind enemy lines in the Korean Peninsula to prevent WWIII, by investigating the responsible party that sunk the USS Clarence E Walsh, the United States' most advanced cruiser. Through his investigation, Sam learns that the key parties who are planning to use the Masse Kernels to launch WWIII are war comrade Douglas Shetland, Displace International, and Admiral Otomo, the Third Echelon Information Self Defense Force (I-SDF) contact. The cutting edge hardware of the new Nintendo 3DS allows Splinter Cell fans to play in immersive 3D and ability to interact with the game like nothing before.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- The Sam Fisher Saga Continues - Step back into the shoes of rogue agent Sam Fisher and go deep behind enemy lines and infiltrate a terrorist plot.
- Immersive 3D Action - Gameplay, cinematic, maps, HUD, menus, loading screens and more are projected in stereoscopic 3D.
- Optimized Controls - New button mapping with the Slide Pad and Touch Pad gives the player seamless control to equip weapons and gadgets for more effective mission executions.
- Enhanced Weapons - Protagonist Sam Fisher is equipped with enhanced weapons and better gadgets to infiltrate the enemy: new fusion goggles, OCP electronic disabling device, wall mine, more add-ons for the SC-20K rifle, smoke and gas grenades.
- Infiltration Evolved - Lock picking is enhanced by utilizing the new Slide Pad to mimic the realism of lock picking. Hacking has also evolved from numeric codes to solving interactive 3D puzzles.
An enhanced weapons set.
Optimized 3DS controls.
Crisp 3DS graphics.
Classic play and clear goals.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.