Tongue: Anatomy, Kinematics, and Diseases Hardcover – May 30 2012
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Xuegong - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
I was looking for a book that provides a systematic summary on current knowledge about the tongue's anatomy and functions. This book turned out to be a collection of individual chapters on different types of tongue diseases. It might be a good book for readers who need such materials. But it is not the type of book I was looking for, and the information provided on the web did not contain sufficient information for me to make the correct judgment on the content of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology