How to choose an impact driver
• While impact drivers offer superior speed in general, there is some variation between models. Look for a higher RPM if you want a faster tool.
• Comfort is key with handheld tools like this, so look for lightweight or compact models with features like rubberised padding and ergonomics.
• There’s a wide range of attachments for impact drivers, including nut driving sets or right angle attachments.
• Cordless models are great when you need portability, but be sure to find a model with a high battery life for longer lasting power.
• Finally, size and comfort go hand in hand. You can find sizes ranging from a 12v to 18v impact driver, but be sure whatever size you choose is comfortable to handle.