Tools and Tactics of Design Paperback – Nov 14 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
AN INTEGRATED AND INTERACTIVE SET OF MATERIALS TO EXPLORE THE PROCESS OF ENGINEERING DESIGN
This integrated and interactive set of materials exposes readers to the cognitive and interpersonal skills required to execute the design process, and introduces them to some of the productivity tools used by engineers. All phases of the design process are covered including Defining the Problem, Formulating solutions, Developing Models and Prototypes and Presenting the Design. Topics on Decision-making, communication, collaboration and self-Management show how these various skill are best applied to each phase of the design process. the focus throughout is on skills and activities that transcend specific types of design projects.
- Readers develop solid Team Skill and are guided through the principles and steps that promote team effectiveness.
- self-Assessment Activities provide increased personal insight to strengths and improvement areas along with a greater involvement in the learning process.
- Specific tools and tactics are presented at the point in a design process when they are most likely to be applied "just in time".
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Drafting & Mechanical Drawing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering