- Manufacturer reference: MY-XJF8-E74O
- ASIN: B009LTNPVW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 3 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
TorchStar AC/DC 12V 2W Nano-ceramic MR11 LED Bulb - Daylight LED Spotlight for Replacing MR11 Halogen Bulb (daylight)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality LED lighting source, more efficiency , low lumen decreases rate and long lifespan
- 7000K pure white emitting color and 100 Lumen Flex
- Nano-Ceramic lamp cup and lamp holder design for better heat radiation
- Separable and removable lamp components for recycling
- Standard lamp base to replace directly MR11 Incandescent lamps
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TorchStar new model Nano-Ceramic MR11 2W spotlight. This durable LED light bulb is with more than 20,000Hrs lifespan, which could attributes to the Nano-Ceramic material and well design heat-sink. And of course, this LED lamp will result in money saved by lowered utility costs. Comparison between this 2 LED bulb and 20W Incandescent lamp(8hours / day over 1 year): --Power Consumption Comparison Electric consumption of LED 2W bulb: 2W × 8Hrs × 365=5.84Kwh; Electric consumption of 20W Incandescent bulb: 20W× 8Hrs × 365=58.4Kwh Electric consumption ratio: 900% --Life-span comparison: LED: approx ×20,000Hrs; Incandescent bulb: approx × 1500Hrs; 1 LED bulb = 13 Incandescent bulb --Comparison result: LED light bulbs are more energy efficient, more environmentally friendly and cheaper than Incandescent light bulbs. Specifications of this lamp: -Voltage: 12V AC/DC -Power: 2 watts -Color temperature: 7000K -Emitting color: pure white -Lumen flex: 100Lm -Lamp base: MR11 -Dimension: dia35×40mm Applications: desk lamp, indoor night light, cabinet lamp, table lamp, display scene, artwork lighting, jewelry show case etc. Package includes: 1 × MR11 pure white2W spotlight.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Once they were connected to the 12V AC source they only produced a dim light (about 15%) of the lumens expected.