3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solution
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk bare (internal) drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction). Not eligible on enterprise class or multi-drive devices
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Toshiba 3TB SAS 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive HDEPC01GEA51
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Capacity: 3 TB
- Type Hard drive - internal
- Spindle Speed 7200 rpm
- Interface: 29 pin Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Toshiba HDEPC01GEA51 3TB-7200rpm internal Hard Drive
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|
Top international reviews
The information, as well as picture, on this page was taken from Toshiba's website for their PH3300U-1I72 model of hard drives, a true 3TB SATA drive. As a side note, the PH3300U-1I72 also happens to be often misrepresented on other sites as well; often being nothing more than relabeled DT01ACA300 hard drives. Trying to search Toshiba's site for DT01ACA300 will not produce anything, and for good reason, the reviews for that particular model are horrid.
All in all, this item is not worth the bandwidth it takes to load the page so long as it has the incorrect information. I ordered this hard drive as it was on sale for $158, a quick decision I made with no research. I regret that I made that decision in haste, but, lesson learned and moving on.
On a positive note, Amazon's customer support was very helpful in getting me a refund for the item, even scheduling UPS to pick up the hard drive from my house. I have already submitted corrected information and pictures to Amazon so that they can fix the product details.