- Product Dimensions: 45.7 x 17.8 x 35.6 cm ; 3.36 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 Kg
- Item model number: Beige rectangle mesh shade sail 13x16.5
- ASIN: B008U40MZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2012
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,712 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Blue Dot Trading Rectangle Shade Sail-Breathable Mesh, 13 by 16.5-Inch, Beige
- Breathes to significantly reduce temperature underneath Shade Sail by up to 30%
- Mildew, tear resistant, color fast to ensure long life
- Engineered for permanent or temporary use in any application
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The shade sail can be mounted virtually anywhere that shade is desired. The "sail" is made from high quality 180g/m2 breathable mesh fabric with 90% UV block.
From the manufacturer
Attach your San Diego shade sails to the eves on your house, an existing overhang, an attached patio, or poles. Just make sure your anchor points are solid and secure.
Sun Shade Sails
The Sun Shade Sails offer comfort and style while beating the heat. Don’t let the dangerous UV rays prohibit you from enjoying the outdoors with friends and family! These shade sails come in 3 different shapes—square, rectangle, triangle. We offer 2 types of materials—breathable mesh or protective waterproof. They all come in a variety of sizes to fit your need. Great for patios, gardens, entryways and children’s play areas.
- Waterproof polyester fabric blocks 90% UV
- Easily cleaned with soap and water and are designed to last for years and are naturally resistant to mold and mildew.
- Shade sail sizes vary from 12 x 12ft to as big as 16.5 x 16.5ft.
Shade sails are made of a commercial grade breathable mesh or a waterproof polyester fabric! Comes in forest green or sand beige.
Variety of Uses
The shade sail can be mounted virtually anywhere that shade is desired.
Offered in square, rectangle, or triangle.
We strive to be one of the lowest price in the USA and provide quality products. Our current product line includes great products like shade sails, LED tealights, headlamps, whiskey stones and various other sporting and home goods. We travel a lot overseas to various suppliers to make sure we know where our products come from and the quality of the product live up to our standards.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I took a gamble on this one because it was inexpensive, and the picture shows it hanging nice and tight. I didn't want to spend over $100 on something with no idea what I was getting.
It was fairly easy to hang. Didn't come with any hardware, so I picked up some large eyebolts at the hardware store, and some rope, and I was in business. Spent under $20 on rigging. It also blocks the sun on the sunny end of our deck, so that has been nice.
BUT, on the downside, it sags in the middle. There is no way to get it to hang tight and flat. It is also made of a material that doesn't allow water to run through it. This means that if you get any rain at all while it is hanging, water collects in the thing. Not only does it sag, but it has stretched since I first got it.
If I had it to do over again, I would have spent a bit more on a better product... and probably will. if I can find one.....
I think it is an excellent deal and a nice canvas. I don't expect it to last for years and years, but I see no evidence that it will not be good for 2-3 summers.