Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 20.84 shipping
+ CDN$ 18.70 shipping
How to Train Your Dragon Playset Fire Breathing Night Fury
- Realistic fire-breathing blasts.
- Lift and Lower Dragon for awesome sounds.
- Take flight for a wild ride.
- Wings retract with over 2 foot wingspan.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 5 years and up.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Dragons and Vikings have been at war for generations, but thats all about to change! Help Hiccup train his Night Fury, Toothless and create all-new adventures of your very own. This How to Train Your Dragon Fire Breathing Night Fury is a 2 part action figure that contains Hiccup and Toothless. Toothless has over a 2 foot wingspan and breathes fire. His wings retract for stomach dropping and dive bombing action with motion-activated screeching sound effects. Lift and lower your dragon for realistic sounds and watch his wings retract as you fly him through the air. Push the button on the on the back of Toothless and watch the blue fireball fly from his mouth for ultimate fire breathing action and cool sounds. How to Train Your Dragon Fire Breathing Night Fury is high-flying fun!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. If there's a Walmart near you, don't order here. this toy is 30$ at walmart. I don't get why the seller is charging 50$+ at times, because it is exactly what it's worth- 30$
2. If your child (or you, I suppose) Is a rough player, then this toy might possibly break, ok? You don't expect your 3 year old not to press the light up button repeatedly, Or drop the thing, for a matter of fact.
So if your buying this toy for looks, An older child, or a CAREFUL child, then you will have no problems at all.
I live overseas, and had to put this in my luggage in the cargo, and when I opened it, nothing was wrong.
3. This is the biggest plastic figure of toothless yet, It has amazing features, And the first figure I've seen of him that the eyes AREN'T going in different directions. I would highly recommend this to anybody of any age who enjoyed the movie.
Beautifully detailed toy, surprised walmart is selling this.
On a side note, The wings. Big, in proportion, BUT! They are a bit heavy, so they may drag down when you hold the figure up, BUT THEY DO MOVE. PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THAT THEY'RE SO HEAVY HEY DON'T MOVE AT ALL ARE WRONG.
they move, except when the figure is facing upwards. That is the only thing I noticed, but it's not that big of a deal.
(they are a bit hard to snap on, too, but no matter)
First Toothless - This toy worked fine until it started having the same problems encountered by other readers. About four hours after purchase, the lightning bolt jammed and kept making noise. (The lightning bolt is VERY loud by the way and there is no way to turn it down). My husband jiggled the mouth of the dragon and it stopped. So far, we haven't had any more problems.
Second Toothless - Five hours into play, the blue lightning bolt stopped lighting up. We tried everything - including the batteries to fix it and nothing would. I don't know how to get in touch with the makers of this toy so they could help and Walmart's only suggestion was to return it to them (but they don't have another one to exchange).
As a mother, I would like to appeal to the makers of these toys to please, please, please - make a more durable toy and then support it when it breaks. It is sad and frustrating to see a five year old save his allowance for weeks, excitedly ride to the store, count out his money at the register, and then take a toy home to have it only work for five hours!!! He's so disappointed. I'm left running around trying to find another toy because he asks about it every day.
Truly, a monstrous nightmare.