- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (March 20 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449409865
- ISBN-13: 978-1449409869
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.8 x 22.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 318 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #268,379 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line - and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity Paperback – Mar 20 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It's the perfect book for any mother runner--from brand new runners to ultramarathoners." (Examiner.com)
About the Author
A veteran of eight marathons with a competitive streak a mile long, Sarah Bowen Shea is a freelance writer specializing in fitness, health, gear, and parenting. She contributes to a variety of publications, including Shape, SELF, Runner's World, Whole Living, and the New York Times. She lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband, Jack, and three young children, including boy-girl twins.
A dedicated if not natural runner, Dimity McDowell writes regularly about sports and fitness for a range of magazines, including Runner's World and ESPN: The Magazine. She lives and runs (at 5,280 feet) in Denver, Colorado, with her husband, Grant, two kids, and two dogs.
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Marathons
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Running & Jogging
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Running & Jogging
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Training