- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.1 cm ; 5 g
- Shipping Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: TS8GSDHC6
- ASIN: B000P9ZBFA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 14 2010
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#100,172 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #70 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SecureDigital Cards
- #157 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Blank Video Media
- #306 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SD & SDHC Cards
Transcend 8 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS8GSDHC6
|List Price:||CDN$ 23.21|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.92 FREE SHIPPING.|
|You Save:||CDN$ 3.29 (14%)|
- Storage Capacity - 8GB
- Technology - Secure Digital High-Capacity(SDHC)
- Manufacturer Warranty - 2 Years
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 8GB | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Amazon.ca Product Description
SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards reach a maximum capacity of 32GB and can fulfill the high-capacity demand of the new SDHC devices such as Casio Exilim Z1000/Z600/S600 cameras, Panasonic DMC-L1 camera, and HP printer A/B. Now you can enjoy a high-quality digital life and store all of your MP3 music files, high-resolution pictures, and video clips in your SDHC card.
From the Manufacturer
Approximately the size of a postage stamp, SDHC cards offer greater capacity than standard SD cards while maintaining the same form factor.
SDHC Class 6 cards offer more capacity and faster transfer rates.
Display thousands of high quality photos on SDHC enabled digital photo frames.
Ideal for expanding storage capabilities of netbooks and mini laptops with SDHC slots.
Store More Photos
With most point and shoot digital cameras quickly climbing the megapixel ladder, 6,8, and even 10 megapixel ratings are beginning to be commonplace. With Transcend SDHC cards, you can keep up with the larger files these high resolution cameras produce. With 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB capacities, you can store more photos without having to delete old photos on the card before you have the chance to save them to a PC or print them out.
Store More of Everything
The larger capacities of SDHC cards make them more versatile than ever. Use them in all your mobile devices that support the SDHC standard. All that is required is an SDHC compatible slot or reader. SDHC is an extension of the original SD standard that enables capacities greater than 2 GB. It uses the same physical form factor as SD, but SDHC cards only work in SDHC compatible devices. Standard SD cards work in both SD and SDHC devices (backward compatible).
Enjoy Faster Transfer Speeds
Basic SD cards transfer data up to six times (6x) the data rate of the standard CD-ROM speed (900 kB/s). Transcend SDHC class 6 cards offer a minimum of 6 MB/s write speeds under the most demanding storage conditions. Some cameras require a high speed card to be able to record video smoothly or capture multiple still photographs in rapid succession. Check your device for maximum compatibility for your intended usage patterns.
- Fully compatible with SD 2.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 6 compliant
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Ensure Your Device is SDHC Compatible
SDHC devices can use both older SD cards and SDHC (high capacity) cards. However older cameras and other devices that were released before the SDHC standard may not support the new SDHC cards. Please check your device documentation to verify compatibility before purchase. If your device is fairly new or states support for 4 GB or greater SD cards, then you already have SDHC support.
Digital Camera Storage Capacity Table
Memory cards should be purchased according to how high the resolution or DPI (dots per inch) of your digital camera is (i.e. how many megapixels it has), and how many pictures you plan on taking at a time. Transcend has provided the following graph to assist you in buying an appropriate capacity card for your camera:
*The "File size" represented here assumes that the highest resolution (DPI) your camera supports is used and that pictures are stored in standard JPEG format. The actual number of pictures you can take will vary depending on your digital camera's resolution and compression settings, composition (complexity) of the images taken, as well as lighting and exposure factors.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought Transcend TS16GSDHC6 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card and it really work with my Canon Vixxia HF-100. I tried many other brand of class 6, but they didn't work.
Most recent customer reviews
The product is as advertised and I am completely satisfied.Published 14 months ago by Mr Robert L. Fillman
It works and the price was good. I also like the fact I didn't have to go anywhere to shop for it, it was easy.Published on June 17 2014 by Irene Barbe
Great back up card for the wife's camera, we where looking for a faster back up card for vacation picturesPublished on April 2 2014 by Shane Frost
Not much of a techy. This does have 8gb and I never noticed any problems. What else can I say?Published on Oct. 3 2013 by Avanti
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics > Camera, Photo & Video > Accessories > Blank Video Media
- Electronics > Computers & Accessories > Cables & Accessories > Memory Cards > SD & SDHC Cards
- Electronics > Computers & Accessories > Cables & Accessories > Memory Cards > SecureDigital Cards
- Featured Stores > Markdowns > Electronics