- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1.5 x 0.1 cm ; 9.07 g
- Shipping Weight: 40.8 g
- Item model number: TS64GUSDU3
- ASIN: B00VHW7OKO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 10 2015
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #119,250 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Transcend 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-I/U3 Memory Card with Adapter 95 Mb/S
- Supports ultra high speed class 3 specification (u3); class 10 compliant
- Read up to 95 MB/s; write up to 85 MB/s
- Smooth full HD, 3d, and 4k video recording performance
- Mlc flash-based performance and reliability
- Extremely protective: waterproof, temperature proof, static proof, x-ray proof, shock proof
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Designed to enhance your smartphone and camera user experience, transcend micro SDXC UHS-I memory cards feature the ultra high speed class 3 specification. Utilizing this next-generation technology, these cards ensure the best possible performance when capturing full HD, 3d, and 4k video. With its extremely protective features and built in MLC, these cards are perfect for your GoPro or any other action camera.
From the manufacturer
Transcend MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-I/U3 Memory Card
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) 633x microSD cards provide the performance and capacity necessary to harness the full power of your UHS-I compliant smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and camcorders. Capable of reaching incredible read and write speeds of up to 95MB/s and 85MB/s, these cards can easily capture ultra-high quality 4K recording and significantly reduce the time it takes to transfer videos to your computer.
- Ideal for smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and camcorders
- MLC flash-based performance and reliability
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Supports UHS-I U3 specification
- Fully compliant with the SD 3.01 standard
- Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
UHS-I U3 633X for Unparalleled Transfer Speeds
With read and write speeds of up to 95MB and 85MB per second, Transcend's UHS-I U3 (633X) microSD cards offer the transfer efficiency you need. Such speeds also allow you to capture smooth Full HD, 3D, and 4K videos at ease.
MLC Nand Flash Chips for Action Camera
Transcend's microSD cards are manufactured with the top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance, ideal for action cameras. Additionally, the built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) can detect and correct transfer errors.
In order to deliver the best performance and stability, Transcend's microSD cards are tested under the following harsh conditions:
- Waterproof: meet the JIS IPX7 standards and can immerse in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Temperature Proof: endure extreme temperatures from -25° to 85°C.
- Static Proof: meet the EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and can withstand static electricity.
- X-ray Proof: meet the ISO7816-1 standard and are immune to Airport X-rays.
- Shock Proof: provide excellent shock, vibration, bending and twisting resistance.
What’s in the Package?
- microSDXC/SDHC Class 10 UHS-I/U3 633x Memory Card
- microSD Adapter
- Warranty Card
The memory cards are equipped with built-in ECC, which automatically detects and corrects potential transfer errors. Paired with a write-protection switch, you will never have to worry about any data loss.
|File Type||JPG||MP3||Full HD|
|32GB||15,616 photos||8,000 songs||14 hours|
|64GB||31,232 photos||16,000 songs||28 hours|
JPG : Based on 2MB file size.
MP3: Based on 4 minute per song, 128Kbps quality.
Full HD: Based on 1920x1080 9Mbps H.264 AVC compression.
Storage capacity approximations are for general reference only. Actual results will vary depending on resolution, compression quality, video frame rate/interlace settings, and content. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. A certain portion of the storage capacity may be reserved for firmware and maintenance use. Please see Transcend’s website for additional warranty details and limitations.