- Paperback: 214 pages
- Publisher: Carolina Academic Pr (Aug. 30 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159460696X
- ISBN-13: 978-1594606960
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 14 x 21 cm
- Shipping Weight: 318 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,120,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Trap Doors and Trojan Horses: An Auditing Action Adventure Paperback – Aug 30 2009
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
on January 24, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Trap Doors and Trojan Horses has a great plot that keeps you reading until you find out who committed the crime.
on January 5, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
I really enjoy the way the author incorporates accounting information in this murder mystery. There were other interesting facts about Coke and collectibles.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Auditing
- Books > Computers & Technology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Auditing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Criminology
- Livres > Histoire et Sciences humaines > Droit > Procédure
- Livres > Policier et Suspense