Trapped Paperback – Aug 10 2011
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Set in Calgary, this slim book will have universal appeal ... A hardcover edition would be welcome in any juvenile collection" (Highlands Regional Library Cooperative Book Evaluation Program)
"The book's strengths are many, including fast-paced action, a likeable first person narrator, and realistic conflict. It is refreshing to see well-written Hi-lo novels that offer options for fast-paced reads that reach beyond "at-risk youth" themes and may appeal to a different demographic of reluctant readers."
Recommended. (Devon Greyson CM: Canadian Review of Materials 2012-02-17) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
MICHELE MARTIN BOSSLEY was born in Boston, Massachusetts, but grew up in Calgary from the time she was five. She is the author of ten other children\s books, including Taking a Dive, runner-up for the R. Ross Annett Award in Children's Literature; and The Perfect Gymnast, nominated for the 1999 Manitoba Reader's Choice Award. One of her more recent books, Pool Princess, has been nominated for a Golden Eagle Children's Choice Award.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Peer Pressure
- Books > Children's Books > Sports & Outdoors > Sports > Miscellaneous
- Books > Teens > School & Sports > Fiction
- Books > Teens > School & Sports > Girls in Sports
- Books > Teens > Social Issues