- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Trapper's Bible: Traps, Snares & Pathguards Paperback – Feb 1 1987
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you never did any snareing before then this will show you one.
The section on defensive traps (i.e. Human targets) was a bit of a laugh. They'd work fine, just an odd subject I felt. Could have spent more time on more useful subjects.
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered this quick read of a book along with a couple Tom Brown guide books. They all arrived in one package as I had requested the group shipping method. Read morePublished on Dec 2 2013 by Myles
it was written for a beginner . so i thought it was to little of a read for the money i payedPublished on July 24 2013 by louise morris
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land > Hunting & Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Books > Textbooks