Travel Cork Yoga Mat + Natural Rubber - 72" x 24" x 3mm (1.9kg) - Portable, Light, Ultimate Non-slip Yoga Mats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ULTIMATE ECO-FRIENDLY YOGA MAT: Made from natural rubber and beyond sustainable cork. It's a renewable resource!
- TOTALLY NON-TOXIC: Free from PVCs and other chemicals that can harm you and our planet. Even the so-called environmentally friendly TPE or other psuedo natural mats can't compete with this plant-based yoga mat.
- NATURALLY ANTIMICROBIAL - Cork is simply the best surface for your hot yoga and any sweaty practice. It will inhibit the growth of nasty bacteria, mold and odors which otherwise thrive on other cheap foam yoga mats.
- TRACTION SATISFACTION - The wetter the better! Wet this non-slip yoga mat before your practice to enhance the non-slip qualities of these natural yoga mats. Cork proves again that it is the best surface for yoga with its amazing grip even wet or dripping in sweat from hours of Ashtanga Vinyasa or any yoga practice. No towel needed! Your mat is ready to go out of the box.
- STYLISH, DURABLE, SEXY & PORTABLE - Perfect mat for beginner and advanced yogis and yoginis who are on the go! Hey, it's even a great exercise mat for cardio, crossfit and Pilates.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The ultimate eco-friendly yoga mat for Hot Yoga, Bikram, Ashtanga, or any Sweaty Practice . Gaia Guy's cork yoga mat is designed to support you & the planet.
Improve your yoga practice at any level! This natural cork yoga mat can enhance your enjoyment and progress during all types of yoga from Ashtanga to Vinyasa and everything in between.
100% Non-Toxic, Sustainable, 100% Stylish! Did you know that the cork forests where the cork comes from help prevent soil erosion? These forests also increase the absorption of rainfall and act as a barrier to desertification. EVA or TPE (plastic) yoga mats aren't even in this category of eco-friendliness. One other fun fact is that the process of harvesting cork actually encourages the tree to store even more carbon which it utilizes to make more bark. You could say that by practicing yoga with Gaia Guy cork yoga mat you are doing as much for your back bends as you are for making sure we all don't end. Thank you!.
The preferred choice for newbies, yogis and yoga studios. The sturdiness and natural traction (even better when wet!) of cork on your hands and feet make it one of the best and safest materials you can use and use confidently.
Caring for your Gaia Guy Cork Yoga Mat:
After your practice simply let it air and dry flat. At times getting some sunshine will be enough for daily care. If body oils accumulate try a vinegar, water and essential oil diy mat cleaner.
If there are some dirt/soil spots (sure you can take it outside!) then wipe the spot with a clean cloth and a little organic soap and water. Use a damp cloth to get rid of any soap and lay flat to dry completely. Roll up loosely cork side out.
Order now and enjoy the 100% money back guarantee because bringing peace of mind to you is something we are totally mindful of.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After some online research I stumbled upon this mat and luckily it showed up just before my last hot yoga session. It performed beyond my expectations!!! As advertised, the wetter it got, the stickier it got. It worked terrifically and I've already recommended it to other people, and will probably be buying one as a gift.
My ONLY complaint thusfar, and it's really a minor thing, but something I feel should be mentioned. When I received the mat, it had an informational sheet "attached" to the mat. You know those sticky globs magazines use to attach inserts to their pages? It was similar to that. The problem is, that sticky bar is now still stuck to the mat. It doesn't hinder performance at all, but it did leave an ugly mark across the mat.
I'd really like to know if there is a way I can remove that "mark". Otherwise, EXCELLENT mat!!! Thank you and well done!!!