- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Treatment of Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas Hardcover – Dec 18 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews:
"This is an extensive, up-to-date overview of the diagnosis and treatment of bone and soft tissue sarcomas, with a special emphasis on limb-sparing reconstructive modalities. … The book is written by authoritative experts in the field and is well suited for residents and practitioners in musculoskeletal orthopedic oncology. In addition, oncologists, vascular surgeons, and radiation therapy practitioners will also find valuable information to help them better understand the multidisciplinary approach to these tumors." (Jose A Morcuende, Doody’s Review Service, March, 2009)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer > Bone Cancer
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General